Dr Luke Del Vecchio
Dr Luke Del Vecchio is one of Australia's most credentialed sports scientists who develops programs to enhance human performance. He's a leader in martial arts and combat sports research.
An experienced educator, researcher and a specialist in human performance, Luke runs our high-performance program and nutrition conuslting.
At ACE Luke manages athlete performance by developing programs for boxers, kickboxers, wrestlers and MMA fighters. Luke has been training in martial arts for over 20 years and has experience in Kung-Fu, Boxing, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Arnis/Kali.
Credentials & Education
- Accredited Sport Scientist – Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist – Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Diabetes Nurse Educator & Associate Nutritionist
- Accredited Massage Therapist – Australian Association of Massage Therapy (AAMT)
- Associate Nutritionist – Nutrition Society Australia (NSA)
- PhD. Sports Science
- MSc. (Exercise Science)
- Post Grad. Dip (Exercise Rehabilitation)
- Post Grad.Cert (Diabetes Education & Management)
- BSc. (Exercise Science & Nutrition)
- Black Belt – Arnis/Kali
- Gold Sash – Kung Fu
- Kickboxing – Level 4